Hearing aids may be “purchased” through accumulating the required amount of points. Points are rewarded based on qualified referrals. Each qualified referral is worth 300 points.
A qualified referral is defined as:
- A referral that purchases at least one hearing aid
- A referral cannot be an existing patient
- A referral must complete the designated trial period to be considered qualified. The referral will be considered “pending” until the end of the trial period
- Points cannot be used with any other discount or offer
- Points are non-transferrable
- Points expire 5 years after the referral qualifies
- Points are pending until completion of the referred patient’s designated trial period
- Points are awarded to the individual who’s name is on the referral card
- Refer to Hear™ is effective for referrals beginning Oct 1, 2016
- Hearing aids can only be earned as a set, unless the patient has a medically verified un-aidable ear
- Hearing aid sets must be the same technology level
- To qualify for entry level hearing aid technology (level 1) you must earn a minimum of 1200 pts.
- Rules are subject to change at any time
- Manna Audiology reserves the right to terminate this program at any time. All unused points will be credited at a cash value of $0.10/ pt.